The HC-One website has been designed to be fully accessible to all web users, regardless of what web browser or device you choose to use, whether or not you have any disabilities and regardless of your level of technical expertise.
There are several ways to make this website more accessible. These include:
- Changing the font size. If you find the text on this website you can make the text bigger.
- On a desktop computer use the tools in the Options or View menu
- Hold down Control or the Apple/Command key and scroll your mouse
- Hold down Control or the Apple/Command key and + and - key on your keyboard to make the website bigger and smaller
- For phone, tablets or other mobile devices zoom using ‘pinch to zoom’ or by double-tapping the screen
- Blind or visually impaired users should can use screen reading software to find information
- Images on this website have alternative text equivalents. If you cannot see the images you can still use the site
- The navigation and structure of the site is designed to be consistent and easy to find your way around
- We try to make our content as clear and easy to understand as possible, following guidelines from Plain English
Please note that some parts of our website, provided by third parties, remain outside our control.