We’ve developed a robust ‘coronavirus prevention and protection’ plan for the safety and wellbeing of new Residents, existing Residents, Relatives and Colleagues. Little care breaks provide the perfect opportunity for a short break or to try a care home before moving in permanently.
Many of the people who join us for a little break return a number of times throughout the year for another break, or simply to keep in touch with friends they’ve met whilst staying with.
Little care breaks are designed for older people who would benefit from a well-deserved break; staying fully inclusively for a week or two in our friendly home.
A little care break offers;
• Kind care 24 hours a day
• Experienced care assistants
• Support with dressing and bathing
• Homestyle freshly prepared meals
• Hobbies and things to do
• Meet new friends and companions
If you’d like to make an enquiry please speak to one of our friendly Careline Advisors on 0333 999 8699
who will help you to find out more about:
- Stringent measures we’re taking for the safety and wellbeing of everyone
- The type of family visit we are able to offer
- Placing yourself or a loved one into one of our care homes
- Arrange an “assessment of needs” to support an imminent admission